From CLARITY Wiki
- Structural and molecular interrogation of intact biological systems K Chung, J Wallace, S-Y Kim, S Kalyanasundaram, AS Andalman, TJ Davidson, JJ Mirzabekov, KA Zalocusky, J Mattis, AK Denisin, S Pak, H Bernstein, C Ramakrishnan, L Grosenick, V Gradinaru, and K Deisseroth. Nature 2013, 497: 332-337.
- CLARITY for mapping the nervous system K Chung and K Deisseroth. Nature Methods 2013, 10(6): 508-513.
- Advanced CLARITY for rapid and high-resolution imaging of intact tissues R Tomer, L Ye, B Hsueh, and K Deisseroth. Nature Protocols 2014, 9(7): 1682-1697.
- Simplified method to perform CLARITY imaging E Poguzhelskaya, D Artamonov, A Bolshakova, O Vlasova, and I Bezprozvanny. Molecular Neurodegeneration 2014, 9: 19.
- Optimization of CLARITY for clearing whole-brain and other intact organs JR Epp, Y Niibori, H-L Hsiang, V Mercaldo, K Deisseroth, SA Josselyn, and PW Frankland. eNeuro 2015, 2(3): e0022-15.2015.
- Fast immuno-labeling by electrophoretically driven infiltration for intact tissue imaging J Li, DM Czajkowsky, X Li, and Z Shao. Scientific Reports 2015, 5: 10640
- Quantification of light attenuation in optically cleared mouse brains A d'Esposito, D Nikitichev, A Desjardins, S Walker-Samuel, and MF Lythgoe. Journal of Biomedical Optics 2015, 20(8): 80503.
- CLARITY-compatible lipophilic dyes for electrode marking and neuronal tracing KHR Jensen and RW Berg. Scientific Reports 2016, 6: 32674.
- Optical clearing of the mouse central nervous system using passive CLARITY DG Roberts, HB Johnsonbaugh, RD Spence, A MacKenzie-Graham. Journal of Visualized Experiments 2016, 112: e54025.
- Clarifying CLARITY: Quantification optimization of the diffusion based delipidation protocol for genetically labeled tissue C Magliaro, AL Callara, G Mattei, M Morcinelli, C Viaggi, F Vaglini, and A Ahluwalia. Frontiers in Neuroscience 2016, 10: 179.
- A look inside the brain K Deisseroth. Scientific American October 2016
- Three-dimensional printing physiology laboratory technology MS Sulkin, E Widder, C Shao, KM Holzem, C Gloschat, SR Gutbrod, and IR Efimov. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 2013, 305: H1569-H1573.
- Improved application of the electrophoretic tissue clearing technology, CLARITY, to intact solid organs including brain, pancreas, liver, kidney, lung, and intestine H Lee, J-H Park, I Seo, S-H Park, and S Kim. BMC Developmental Biology 2014, 14: 48.
- Stochastic electrotransport selectively enhances the transport of highly electromobile molecules S-Y Kim, JH Cho, E Murray, N Bakh, H Choi, K Ohn, L Ruelas, A Hubbert, M McCue, SL Vassallo, PJ Keller, and K Chung. PNAS 2015, 112: E6274-E6283.
- ACT-PRESTO: Rapid and consistent tissue clearing and labeling method for 3-dimensional (3D) imaging E Lee, J Choi, Y Jo, JY Kim, YJ Jang, HM Lee, SY Kim, H-J Lee, K Cho, N Jung, EM Hur, SJ Jeong, C Moon, Y Choe, IJ Rhyu, H Kim, and W Sun. Scientific Reports 2016, 6: 18631.
RNA detection with CLARITY
- Multiplexed intact-tissue transcriptional analysis at cellular resolution EL Sylwestrak, P Rajasethupathy, MA Wright, A Jaffe, and K Deisseroth. Cell 2016, 164: 792-804.
- Single-molecule RNA detection at depth by hybridization chain reaction and tissue hydrogel embedding and clearing S Shah, E Lubeck, M Schwarzkopf, T-F He, A Greenbaum, CH Sohn, A Lignell, HMT Choi, V Gradinaru, NA Pierce, and L Cai. Development 2016, 143: 2862-2867.
- Exposing the three-dimensional biogeography and metabolic states of pathogens in cystic fibrosis sputum via hydrogel embedding, clearing, and rRNA labeling WH DePas, R Starwalt-Lee, L Van Sambeek, SR Kumar, V Gradinaru, and DK Newman. mBio 2016, 7(5): e00796-16.
Analysis Using CLARITY
- Bringing CLARITY to gray matter atrophy RD Spence, F Kurth, N Itoh, CRL Mongerson, SH Wailes, MS Peng, and AJ MacKenzie-Graham. NeuroImage 2014, 101: 625-632.
- Manipulating a "cocaine engram" in mice H-L Hsiang, JR Epp, MC van den Oever, C Yan, AJ Rashid, N Insel, L Ye, Y Niibori, K Deisseroth, PW Frankland, and SA Josselyn. The Journal of Neuroscience 2014, 34(42): 14115-14127.
- Intact-brain analyses reveal distinct information carried by SNc dopamine subcircuits TN Lerner, C Shilyansky, TJ Davidson, KE Evans, KT Beier, KA Zalocusky, AK Crow, RC Malenka, L Luo, R Tomer, and K Deisseroth. Cell 2015, 162: 635-647.
- Basomedial amygdala mediates top-down control of anxiety and fear A Adhikari, TN Lerner, J Finkelstein, S Pak, JH Jennings, TJ Davidson, E Ferenczi, LA Gunaydin, JJ Mirzabekov, L Ye, S-Y Kim, A Lei, and K Deisseroth. Nature 2015, 527(7577): 179-185.
- Dopamine neurons projecting to the posterior striatum form an anatomically distinct subclass W Menegas, JF Bergan, SK Ogawa, Y Isogai, KU Venkataraju, P Osten, N Uchida, and M Watabe-Uchida. eLife 2015, 4:e10032.
- Synaptic targets of medial septal projections in the hippocampus and extrahippocampal cortices of the mouse G Unal, A Joshi, TJ Viney, V Kis, and P Somogyi. Journal of Neuroscience 2015, 35(48): 15812-15826.
- Expanding the power of recombinase-based labeling to uncover cellular diversity NW Plummer, IY Evsyukova, SD Robertson, J de Marchena, CJ Tucker, and P Jensen. Development 2015, 142: 4385-4393.
- CLARITY and PACT-based imaging of adult zebrafish and mouse for whole-animal analysis of infections MR Cronan, AF Rosenberg, SH Oehlers, JW Saelens, DM Sisk, KL Jurcic Smith, S Lee, and DM Tobin. Disease Models & Mechanisms 2015, 8: 1643-1650.
- Progressive nigrostriatal terminal dysfunction and degeneration in the engrailed 1 heterozygous mouse model of Parkinson's disease U Nordstrom, G Beauvais, A Ghosh, BCP Sasidharan, M Lundblad, J Fuchs, RL Joshi, JW Lipton, A Roholt, S Medicetty, TN Feinstein, JA Steiner, ML Escobar Galvis, A Prochiantz, and P Brundin. Neurobiology of Disease 2015, 73: 70-82.
- Wiring and molecular features of prefrontal ensembles representing distinct experiences L Ye, WE Allen, KR Thompson, Q Tian, B Hsueh, C Ramakrishnan, A-C Wang, JH Jennings, A Adhikari, CH Halpern, IB Witten, AL Barth, L Luo, JA McNab, and K Deisseroth. Cell 2016, 165: 1776-1788.
- Astroglia in thick tissue with super resolution and cellular reconstruction SJ Miller and JD Rothstein. PLoS One 2016, 11(8): e0160391.
- Prefontal cortex corticotropin-releasing factor receptor 1 conveys acute stress-induced executive dysfunction A Uribe-Marino, NC Gassen, MF Wiesbeck, G Balsevich, S Santarelli, B Solfrank, C Dournes, GR Fries, M Masana, C Labermeier, X-D Wang, K Hafner, B Schmid, T Rein, A Chen, JM Deussing, and MV Schmidt. Biological Psychiatry 2016, 80: 743-753.
- Selective enhancement of dopamine release in the ventral pallidum of methamphetamine-sensitized mice KA Stout, AR Dunn, KM Lohr, SP Alter, RA Cliburn, TS Guillot, and GW Miller. ACS Chemical Neuroscience 2016, 7(10): 1364-1373.
- A peptide for targeted, systemic delivery of imaging and therapeutic compounds into acute brain injuries AP Mann, P Scodeller, S Hussain, J Joo, E Kwon, GB Braun, T Molder, Z-G She, VR Kotamraju, B Ranscht, S Krajewski, T Teesalu, S Bhatia, MJ Sailor, and E Ruoslahti. Nature Communications 2016, 7: 11980.
- Entry sites of venezuelan and western equine encephalitis viruses in the mouse central nervous system following peripheral infection AT Phillips, AB Rico, CB Stauft, SL Hammond, TA Aboellail, RB Tjalkens, and KE Olson. Journal of Virology 2016, 90(12): 5785-5796.
- TAM receptors regulate multiple features of microglial physiology L Fourgeaud, PG Traves, Y Tufail, H Leal-Bailey, ED Lew, PG Burrola, P Callaway, A Zagorska, CV Rothlin, A Nimmerjahn, and G Lemke. Nature 2016, 532: 240-244.
- Identification of novel cellular clusters define a specialized area in the cerebellar periventricular zone MA Gonzalez-Gonzalez, GB Gomez-Gonzalez, M Becerra-Gonzalez, and A Martinez-Torres. Scientific Reports 2017, 7: 40768.
CLARITY of rat tissue
- Simplified CLARITY for visualizing immunofluorescence labeling in the developing rat brain H Zheng and L Rinaman. Brain Structure and Function 2016, 221: 2375-2383.
- Light-sheet microscopy imaging of a whole cleared rat brain with Thy1-GFP transgene M Stefaniuk, EJ Gualda, M Pawlowska, D Legutko, P Matryba, P Koza, W Konopka, D Owczarek, M Wawrzyniak, P Loza-Alvarez, and L Kaczmarek. Scientific Reports 2016, 6: 28209.
CLARITY of spinal cord
- Neuronal calcium-binding proteins 1/2 localize to dorsal root ganglia and excitatory spinal neurons and are regulated by nerve injury M-D Zhang, G Tortoriello, B Hsueh, R Tomer, L Ye, N Mitsios, L Borgius, G Grant, O Kiehn, M Watanabe, M Uhlen, J Mulder, K Deisseroth, T Harkany, and TGM Hokfelt. PNAS 2014, 111(12): 1149-1158.
- Distribution of raphespinal fibers in the mouse spinal cord H Liang, S Wang, R Francis, R Whan, C Watson, and G Paxinos. Molecular Pain 2015, 11:42.
- Imaging serotonergic fibers in the mouse spinal cord using the CLARITY/CUBIC technique H Liang, E Schofield, and G Paxinos. Journal of Visualized Experiments 2016, 108: e53673.
CLARITY of lung tissue
- Regulatory T cells in tumor-associated tertiary lymphoid structures suppress anti-tumor T cell responses NS Joshi, EH Akama-Garren, Y Lu, D-Y Lee, GP Chang, A Li, M DuPage, T Tammela, NR Kerper, AF Farago, R Robbins, DM Crowley, RT Bronson, and T Jacks. Immunity 2015, 43: 579-590.
- Nestin-expressing vascular wall cells drive development of pulmonary hypertension F Saboor, AN Reckmann, CUM Tomczyk, DM Peters, N Weissmann, A Kaschtanow, RT Schermuly, TV Michurina, G Enikolopov, D Muller, A Mietens, and R Middendorff. European Respiratory Journal 2016, 47: 876-888.
CLARITY of heart tissue
- Comparison of different tissue clearing methods and 3D imaging techniques for visualization of GFP-expressing mouse embryos and embryonic hearts H Kolesova, M Capek, B Radochova, J Janacek, and D Sedmera. Histochemistry and Cell Biology 2016, 146: 141-152.
- Arrhythmogenic and metabolic remodeling of failing human heart CR Gloschat, AC Koppel, KK Aras, JA Brennan, KM Holzem, and IR Efimov. Journal of Physiology 2016, 594(14): 3963-3980.
CLARITY of liver tissue
- Hybrid periportal hepatocytes regenerate the injured liver without giving rise to cancer J Font-Burgada, S Shalapour, S Ramaswamy, B Hsueh, D Rossell, A Umemura, K Taniguchi, H Nakagawa, MA Valasek, L Ye, JL Kopp, M Sander, H Carter, K Deisseroth, IM Verma, and M Karin. Cell 2015, 162: 766-779.
CLARITY of kidney tissue
- Super-resolution stimulated emission depletion imaging of slit diaphragm proteins in optically cleared kidney tissue D Unnersjo-Jess, L Scott, H Blom, and H Brismar. Kidney International 2016, 89(1): 243-247.
CLARITY of intestines
- Large-scale tissue clearing (PACT): Technical evaluation and new perspectives in immunofluorescence, histology, and ultrastructure PH Neckel, U Mattheus, B Hirt, L Just, and AF Mack. Scientific Reports 2016, 6: 34331.
CLARITY of the pancreas
- Clonal dynamics following p53 loss of heterozygosity in Kras-driven cancers MD Muzumdar, KJ Dorans, KM Chung, R Robbins, T Tammela, V Gocheva, CM-C Li, and T Jacks. Nature Communications 2016, 7: 12685.
CLARITY of mammary glands
- Imaging the mammary gland and mammary tumours in 3D: Optical tissue clearing and immunofluorescence methods B Lloyd-Lewis, FM Davis, OB Harris, JR Hitchcock, FC Lourenco, M Pasche, and CJ Watson. Breast Cancer Research 2016, 18: 127.
CLARITY of skeletal muscle
- Clearing skeletal muscle with CLARITY for light microscopy imaging A Milgroom and E Ralston. Cell Biology International 2016, 40(4): 478-483.
CLARITY of embryonic tissue
- Procedures for the quantification of whole-tissue immunofluorescence images obtained at single-cell resolution during murine tubular organ development T Hirashima and T Adachi. PLoS One 2015, 10(8): e0135343.
CLARITY of human brain tissue
- Inside Alzheimer brain with CLARITY: senile plaques, neurofibrillary tangles and axons in 3-D K Ando, Q Laborde, A Lazar, D Godefroy, I Youssef, M Amar, A Pooler, M-C Potier, B Delatour, and C Duyckaerts. Acta Neuropathologica 2014, 128(3): 457-459.
- Bringing CLARITY to the human brain: visualization of Lewy pathology in three dimensions AKL Liu, MED Hurry, OTW Ng, J DeFelice, HM Lai, RKB Pearce, GT-C Wong, RC-C Chang, and SM Gentleman. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology 2016, 42: 573-587.
- Development of passive CLARITY and immunofluorescent labelling of multiple proteins in human cerebellum: Understanding mechanisms of neurodegeneration in mitochondrial disease J Phillips, A Laude, R Lightowlers, CM Morris, DM Turnbull, and NZ Lax. Scientific Reports 2016, 6: 26013.
CLARITY of zebrafish
- Macrophage epithelial reprogramming underlies mycobacterial granuloma formation and promotes infection MR Cronan, RW Beerman, AF Rosenberg, JW Saelens, MG Johnson, SH Oehlers, DM Sisk, KL Jurcic Smith, NA Medvitz, SE Miller, LA Trinh, SE Fraser, JF Madden, J Turner, JE Stout, S Lee, and DM Tobin. Immunity 2016, 45: 861-876.
CLARITY of sea lamprey tissue
- A new clarification method to visualize biliary degeneration during liver metamorphosis in sea lamprey (petromyzon marinus) Y-W Chung-Davidson, PJ Davidson, AM Scott, EJ Walaszczyk, CO Brant, T Buchinger, NS Johnson, and W Li. Journal of Visualized Experiments 2014, 88: e51648.
CLARITY of plants
- PEA-CLARITY: 3D molecular imaging of whole plant organs WM Palmer, AP Martin, JR Flynn, SL Reed, RG White, RT Furbank, and CPL Grof. Scientific Reports 2015, 5: 13492.
- Light microscopy of whole plant organs ACJ Timmers. Journal of Microscopy 2016, 263(2): 165-170.
CLARITY of organoids
- Programmed synthesis of three-dimensional tissues ME Todhunter, NY Jee, AJ Hughes, MC Coyle, A Cerchiari, J Farlow, JC Garbe, MA LaBarge, TA Desai, and ZJ Gartner. Nature Methods 2015, 12(10): 975-981.
- CYP3A5 mediates effects of cocaine on human neocorticogenesis: studies using an in vitro 3D self-organized hPSC model with a single cortex-like unit C-T Lee, J Chen, AA Kindberg, RM Bendriem, CE Spivak, MP Williams, CT Richie, A Handreck, BS Mallon, CR Lupica, D-T Lin, BK Harvey, DC Mash, and WJ Freed. Neuropsychopharmacology 2017, 42: 774-784.
Nanoparticle detection with CLARITY
- Three-dimensional optical mapping of nanoparticle distribution in intact tissues S Sindhwani, AM Syed, S Wilhelm, DR Glancy, YY Chen, M Dobosz, and WCW Chan. ACS Nano 2016, 10(5): 5468-5478.
CLARITY extensions, variations, and new directions
- Single-cell phenotyping within transparent intact tissue through whole-body clearing B Yang, JB Treweek, RP Kulkarni, BE Deverman, C-K Chen, E Lubeck, S Shah, L Cai, and V Gradinaru. Cell 2014, 158: 945-958.
- Whole-brain imaging with single-cell resolution using chemical cocktails and computational analysis EA Susaki, K Tainaka, D Perrin, F Kishino, T Tawara, TM Watanabe, C Yokoyama, H Onoe, M Eguchi, S Yamaguchi, T Abe, H Kiyonari, Y Shimizu, A Miyawaki, H Yokota, and HR Ueda. Cell 2014, 157: 726-739.
- iDISCO: A simple, rapid method to immunolabel large tissue samples for volume imaging N Renier, Z Wu, DJ Simon, J Yang, P Ariel, M Tessier-Lavigne. Cell 2014, 159: 896-910.
- Expansion microscopy F Chen, PW Tillberg, ES Boyden. Science 2015, 347: 543-548.
- A versatile clearing agent for multi-modal brain imaging I Costantini, J-P Ghobril, AP Di Giovanna, ALA Mascaro, L Silvestri, MC Mullenbroich, L Onofri, V Conti, F Vanzi, L Sacconi, R Guerrini, H Markram, G Iannello, and FS Pavone. Scientific Reports 2015, 5: 9808
- A rapid optical clearing protocol using 2,2'-thiodiethanol for microscopic observation of fixed mouse brain Y Aoyagi, R Kawakami, H Osanai, T Hibi, and T Nemoto. PLoS One 2015, 10(1): e0116280.
- Simple, scalable proteomic imaging for high-dimensional profiling of intact systems E Murray, JH Cho, D Goodwin, T Ku, J Swaney, S-Y Kim, H Choi, Y-G Park, J-Y Park, A Hubbert, M McCue, S Vassallo, N Bakh, MP Frosch, VJ Wedeen, HS Seung, and K Chung. Cell 2015, 163: 1500-1514.
- Scalable and Dil-compatible optical clearance of the mammalian brain B Hou, D Zhang, S Zhao, M Wei, Z Yang, S Wang, J Wang, X Zhang, B Liu, L Fan, Y Li, Z Qiu, C Zhang, and T Jiang. Frontiers in Neuroanatomy 2015, 9: 19.
- ClearSee: A rapid optical clearing reagent for whole-plant fluorescence imaging D Kurihara, Y Mizuta, Y Sato, and T Higashiyama. Development 2015, 142: 4168-4179.
- A novel procedure for rapid imaging of adult mouse brains with MicroCT using iodine-based contrast R Anderson and A Murat Maga. PLoS One 2015, 10(11): e0142974.
- ScaleS: An optical clearing palette for biological imaging H Hama, H Hioki, K Namiki, T Hoshida, H Kurokawa, F Ishidate, T Kaneko, T Akagi, T Saito, T Saido, and A Miyawaki. Nature Neuroscience 2015, 18: 1518-1529.
- Whole-body tissue stabilization and selective extractions via tissue-hydrogel hybrids for high-resolution intact circuit mapping and phenotyping JB Treweek, KY Chan, NC Flytzanis, B Yang, BE Deverman, A Greenbaum, A Lignell, C Xiao, L Cai, MS Ladinsky, PJ Bjorkman, CC Fowlkes, and V Gradinaru. Nature Protocols 2015, 10: 1860-1896.
- Fluorescent-protein stabilization and high-resolution imaging of cleared, intact mouse brains MK Schwarz, A Scherbarth, R Sprengel, J Engelhardt, P Theer, G Giese. PLoS One 2015, 10(5): e0124650.
- Clarifying intact 3D tissues on a microfluidic chip for high-throughput structural analysis YY Chen, PN Silva, AM Syed, S Sindhwani, JV Rocheleau, and WCW Chan. PNAS 2016, 113: 14915-14920.
- Simplified three-dimensional tissue clearing and incorporation of colorimetric phenotyping K Sung, Y Ding, J Ma, H Chen, V Huang, M Cheng, CF Yang, JT Kim, D Eguchi, D Di Carlo, TK Hsiai, A Nakano, and RP Kulkarni. Scientific Reports 2016, 6: 30736.
- Rationalisation and validation of an acrylamide-free procedure in three-dimensional histological imaging HM Lai, AKL Liu, W-L Ng, J DeFelice, WS Lee, H Li, W Li, HM Ng, RC-C Chang, B Lin, W Wu, and SM Gentleman. PLoS One 2016, 11(6): e0158628.
- Optimization of the optical transparency of rodent tissues by modified PACT-based passive clearing J Woo, M Lee, JM Seo, HS Park, and YE Cho. Experimental & Molecular Medicine 2016, 48(12): e274.
- A combined method for correlative 3D imaging of biological samples from macro to nano scale M Kellner, M Heidrich, R-A Lorbeer, GC Antonopoulos, L Knudsen, C Wrede, N Izykowski, R Grothausmann, D Jonigk, M Ochs, T Ripken, MP Kuhnel, and H Meyer. Scientific Reports 2016, 6: 35606.
- Shrinkage-mediated imaging of entire organs and organisms using uDISCO C Pan, R Cai, RP Quacquarelli, A Ghasemigharagoz, A Lourbopoulos, P Matryba, N Plesnila, M Dichgans, F Hellal, and A Erturk. Nature Methods 2016, 13(10): 859-867.
- RetroDISCO: Clearing technique to improve quantification of retrograde labeled motor neurons of intact mouse spinal cords E Zygelyte, ME Bernard, JE Tomlinson, MJ Martin, A Terhorst, HE Bradford, SA Lundquist, M Sledziona, and J Cheetham. Journal of Neuroscience Methods 2016, 271: 34-42.
- Rapid and prodium iodide-compatible optical clearing method for brain tissue based on sugar/sugar-alcohol T Yu, Y Qi, J Wang, W Feng, J Xu, J Zhu, Y Yao, H Gong, Q Luo, and D Zhu. Journal of Biomedical Optics 2016, 21(8): 081203.
- Optical clearing delivers ultrasensitive hyperspectral dark-field imaging for single-cell evaluation Y Cui, X Wang, W Ren, J Liu, and J Irudayaraj. ACS Nano 2016, 10: 3132-3143.
- Elevated-temperature-induced acceleration of PACT clearing process of mouse brain tissue T Yu, Y Qi, J Zhu, J Xu, H Gong, Q Luo, and D Zhu. Scientific Reports 2017, 7: 38848.
Combined CLARITY and diffusion tensor imaging
- The role of myelination in measures of white matter integrity: Combination of diffusion tensor imaging and two-photon microscopy of CLARITY intact brains EH Chang, M Argyelan, M Aggarwal, T-SS Chandon, KH Karlsgodt, S Mori, and AK Malhotra. NeuroImage 2017, 147: 253-261.
- Light microscopy mapping of connections in the intact brain S-Y Kim, K Chung, and K Deisseroth. Trends in Cognitive Sciences 2013, 17(12): 596-599.
- SPED Light Sheet Microscopy: Fast Mapping of Biological System Structure and Function R Tomer, M Lovett-Barron, I Kauvar, A Andalman, VM Burns, S Sankaran, L Grosenick, M Broxton, S Yang, and K Deisseroth. Cell 2015, 163: 1796-1806.
- Rapid, simple and inexpensive production of custom 3D printed equipment for large-volume fluorescence microscopy AL Tyson, ST Hilton, LC Andreae. International Journal of Pharmaceutics 2015, 494: 651-656.
- Enhancing image quality in cleared tissue with adaptive optics MR Reinig, SW Novak, X Tao, LA Bentolila, DG Roberts, A MacKenzie-Graham, SE Godshalk, MA Raven, DW Knowles, and J Kubby. Journal of Biomedical Optics 2016, 21(12): 121508.
Tissue clearing review articles
- Clarifying tissue clearing DS Richardson and JW Lichtman. Cell 2015, 162(2): 246-257.
- Clearing and labeling techniques for large-scale biological tissues J Seo, M Choe, and S-Y Kim. Molecules and Cells 2016, 39(6): 439-446.